Power light light blinking on front panel !HelP NEWBIE

green power light blinking on front panel!!! i havent even done my first cut in the set up process i got all the way to the set up the machine in easel and got to the part where i had to check the directions of x,y,z and they were going in the opposite direction. So i answered the questions and it told me to switch the green and black wires. and it worked sort of…x and z worked but y only worked on the left side, but during checking y axis the power light started blinking and the controller was making a weird sound like it was about to burn up. so i shut it down. i let it chill for a min then turned on again and it still did it so i switched all the wires back to the original position in hopes i would just stop with how it was acting. did not work!!

PLEASE REMEMBER I AM A NEWBIE…SO PLEASE DUMB IT DOWN FOR ME

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE

I am a newbie as well but it sounds like you fixed the X and Z axis when you swapped the wires. I would put those back,

The Y Axis has two motors mounted opposite each other. The Y2 motor should be wired different than the Y1 motor. When I assembled my machine, my wire colors matched the photos exactly to wire color and position.

As to why the power light is blinking, some one else may know.

Good luck,
“G”

Thanks i already did that but im unable to see if anything is working due to i cant check it because of the blinking light and weird clicking sound at the spindle

You should contact support.
I hope you did not have it powered while switching wires and short something?