Problem solved cnc stopping mid carve

After a year of frustration some one in our forum suggested l purchase a usb cable with ferrite beads so I did and that finally solved the problem of my cnc stopping mid carve (see attachment) Thank You.

4 Likes

have the same problem I have ordered the cable and hope it works. THANK YOU!

Larry I want to give James Walls the credit for suggesting the filtered USB cable that solved my many months of frustrations. I tried everything but the kitchen sink, and in the end it was a simple filtered USB cable between my laptop and CNC controller. Hope this works for you. Let us know.
Thanks
Jim T.

I had the same issue right after setting mine up. I put ferrite chokes on everything and grounded the chassis to the building ground rod. No more issues!

I am currently having the same problem. The cable was not an issue or so I thought. I too will try this. I hope it’s the problem so I can finally enjoy my projects. Thanks

1 Like

I tried all the cables, etc., and finally found out my Mac was timing out. Reset to never timing out and that did it. Duh!!!

1 Like

Just ordered cable. Im hoping it will fix my stopping issue. Ive tried everything else.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.