I opened it in Adobe Illustrator (first picture) and you can see how it is supposed to look. I then opened it in CorelDraw (second pic) and you can see all of the objects that I had to pull off and delete. The eagle was the difficult part because all of the lines were crossing over on each other. I had to select each piece and delete part of another. Its hard to explain, I’m not familiar with InkScape or VCarve, I use Corel and Adobe for designing and Easel to engrave. So far Easel has been good for me. VCarve is on my list of things to get. I still have a few more things to fix on the badge but thought that would get you started.