Reset after Limit switch trigger

How do I reset after a limit switch is triggered in Easle?

the simple way is to unplug and replug usb, then jog away, repeat until it moves off of the switch…

Thank you SethCNC, but I was looking for the reset ‘button’/link within Easel. I can see a USB port getting tore up with the frequency this happens.

one could use a usb hub with a on/off switch and actuate the switch… I mentioned this because the model of CNC you are using wasn’t specified… some models of CNC have a button on the controller that kind of looks like a refresh button. this will perform the same power cycle as unplug and replugging USB. To do it within Easel you’d need to open the machine inspector page (press ctrl+Shift+D to open this page within Easel) then send the command $X which disables any active alarm/error an unlocks the cnc…

I’m very new to Easel but I think I’m right in thinking when I have this problem of hitting the limit switch or boundary, then simply pushing the emergency stop button on controller and resetting button allows you to continue jogging etc.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.