Scroll Bar in Detail Window

Can we have a scroll bar added to the Detail Side in Easel Pro. Swiveling the project around to try and see the details on a larger project is tedious, to say the least.

Thanks

1 Like

how about you use a mouse with a roller wheel. just click on it and rotate it in any direction. the wheel can zoom in and out

1 Like

In addition to what Ken said 2 fingers on a touch pad can also scroll in and out even without a mouse… that said, without a mouse and using the touchpad only, it would take me 2-3x as long to design anything in easel… basically im saying you might want to get mouse & use the scroll wheel , it’ll pay for itself in one project of saved time…

2 Likes

Wow, I didn’t know you could use the wheel on the mouse to do this, I have been wishing for the ability to scroll left/right & up/down instead of just zoom ever since finding this amazing program…
My life is now complete.
Thanx for the question Raymond, and thanx for the answers everyone.

3 Likes

well if you have a touch screen? use your fingers if you’re not eating Cheetos. :sweat_smile: :rofl: :joy:

2 Likes

I was referring to the touch pad style mouse integrated into laptops :man_shrugging:
But yeah, a touch screen would do the same as well I guess.