Shipping Time

Not until after I had posted this… Been following the forums and not the blog… Thanks for the update and your response!

Oh yea, I had been responding to the original shipping update. Do you think I should do a new forum post with each shipping update?

No, I just needed to know to read the blog for that type of information, and now I do! :smiley:

I just received my shipping notice today around 3:00 Eastern that my order was finally shipping. I ordered on April 28th and today is June 5th, so if you ordered around that time, this update will at least give you some idea when you might be seeing your order ship. The tracking info is too new to know when I might actually get it, but I can’t wait to finally get it, assemble it, and start making stuff!

@makermark I just typed your tracking number into ups.com and it says Scheduled Delivery: Wednesday, 06/10/2015, By End of Day

1 Like

I ordered on April 28th and all items arrived on June 10th for me. So around 40 days more or less. Piece parts are going out much faster. I placed an order on Monday June 15th, and it shipped the same day and should arrive this Thursday June 18th. @Zach_Kaplan, I do wish USPS priority mail flat-rate box was an option when ordering. It would be a cheaper than UPS, and just as fast in most cases.

@MakerMark USPS first class is an option for things that fit in that weight category. Figuring out flat-rate would take some work because we have ~1000 parts in inventory and not all of them qualify for the flat-rate offering so we’d need to tag things that fit and fit together.

Also we are having issues where USPS mysteriously loses the packages.

Bet a few UPS drivers are enjoying their new X-Carves.

Just an update - ordered on the 29th of June and it shipped on the 22nd of July. - woohooo!