Shipping Time

We called the UPS guy and said to bring a big truck every day next week and some muscle to carry all the boxes!

1 Like

THIS IS AWESOME!!! On a another note how would I go about changing my shipping address?

1 Like

If only I had the vacation timeā€¦Iā€™d come out for a few days and sweep floors or run coffee just in hopes of being allowed to take my order with me. :smile:

5 Likes

I have so much respect and gratitude for you and your great team! So excited ! So Impressed ! So glad I bought in the first week too !

2 Likes

Sweet!!! Now Iā€™ll just check my email a million times a day looking for a shipping notice and tracking number!!!

4 Likes

On the bottom of your confirmation email thereā€™s an help mail, send the new address to that mail and wait for the reply.
I sended it on the morning and i was promptly replied.

Thanks! Emailed and got it all sorted out! The Inventables team is awesome!

So itā€™s fantastic you guys started shipping before the est date, but according to the blog if i order today i still have to wait a month for my unit to ship. Is that an inventory issue or what? Also if i order today is the inventory in stock to fill orders or has it been spoken for by the preorders?

Heh, with that many orders to kit up, check against manifests, address and ship? Iā€™m DARN impressed that Iā€™m only backlisted a month on mine!

All the inventory is in stock. Itā€™s a matter of kitting each module and then boxing them up per order. Each X-Carve order is unique so it takes a bit longer than if every machine was identical.

If we can go faster we will but we donā€™t want to promise a date we canā€™t hit.

I got my shipping notice email today!!! I hopefully will have my X-Carve upgrade kit by Thursday!!!

2 Likes

Thanks for the quick reply.

What was the date you ordered your machine per chance?

I believe I ordered it the fourth of March.

I placed my order April 28th. I checked on the expected shipping time a few weeks after they started shipping and was told they hoped to ship around the 25th. I checked again today, and was told sometime next week. So, if you ordered around the same time, now you know when your order might ship. I will update when I get notified mine has shipped. Needless to say, the waiting is very frustrating.

We are packing as fast as possible. We understand it is super frustrating. I have authorized overtime and we have hired more staff. We will continue to hire more staff to get caught up faster.

Our goal is to get to same day shipping as fast as possible.

We stayed late tonight and will start at 7am tomorrow.

Thanks for your order and support. We really appreciate it.

1 Like

Zach, I think your team is doing a great job and am really impressed with how they have handled the X-Carve release. Most companies have really become so distant in dealing with their customers in their effort to be ā€œsuccessfulā€ and that has been the farthest from the truth with your folks. Please pass on to your team a big thanks for all their continued hard work!

5 Likes

I have to admit, Iā€™m pretty anxious, too. I placed my order May 12th, which means Iā€™m (technically) in week 3 of the ā€œorders placed today ship within 3-4 weeksā€ range.

I typically hate any sort of pre-order situation, but this is something Iā€™ve wanted for a long time and the price was too good to pass up, and Iā€™m not really complaining about the wait, but it would be nice to know that my order is in the queue and that it should still be delivered prior to the end of week #4ā€¦

Like when you call a company and the computer voice tells you that all operators are busy helping customers and your expected wait time is minutesā€¦ You still have to wait, but at least you have some idea of how long you have to waitā€¦

I ordered on April 6 and below is my shipping status. I think the inventables team has done a great job and I havenā€™t really ever experienced their current level of support. Great job guys.

1 Like

@MichaelSchafer did you see the update blog post

http://blog.inventables.com/2015/05/inventables-shipping-update-may-22nd-1.html?m=1