Small generator 230 V using a single neodymium small sphere

small AC generator 230 V using a single neodymium sphere 13 mm diameter, a coil without core from a 230 V syncronous motor ( A4 laminators or microwaves turntable motor), a 3 V DC motor (inside electric car toys), and a battery.

Tested led bulbs 230 V 3 W - 9 W
small generator 230 V lighting 7W bulbs
small generator 230 V lighting 9 W bulb
small generator 230 V lighting 2 bulbs

1. 3V Dc motor – inside toys which using two batteries 1.5 V AA

2. coil without core inside syncronous motor 230 V – A4 laminators, microwave turntable motor - remove the core inside the motor

3. neodymium magnet sphere 13 mm

4. neodymium screw pot metal case 13 mm – remove neodymium magnet from the metal case – simple generator component

5. plastic connector used to fix screw pot metal case – dc motor ax inside car toys – heat the crew pot metal case to fix the plastic connector – simple generator component plastic connector used to fix the screw por metal case to dc motor ax

6. plastic and metal components from mechanical construction kit – used to build the holder for dc motor and coil – simple generator holder construction kit

7. 3.7 V battery 600 mAh - minidrone or a related battery 3,7 V rechargeable battery

8. 230 V - two led bulbs 7 W + E 27 two sockets 230V or 9 W led bulb 230 V

9. power switch + wires

10. Remove the magnet from the neodymium screw pot metal case

11. Remove the coil from the syncronous motor

12. Attached the screw pot metal case to the dc motor ax through the plastic connector

13. Create the simple generator holder

14. Conect the wires to the dc motor and battery through the power switch.

15. Conect the bulbs using wires to the coil output ( in Ac current it doesn’t matter the conection order, only in dc is very important)

16. Assemble all the components (small generator diagram)
    Important
    the position neodymium magnet sphere 12.7 mm – screw pot metal case (magnetic catch ) between magnetic poles (N and S)!

Do not use magnetic materials (screws , etc ) for the simple generator holder near the neodymium sphere – it will act like a magnetic brake for the sphere !

you can use 3,7 V cell battery from an external battery.

1 Like

What feeds and speeds did you use to carve that?

1 Like

this is what powers his CNC. He just forgot to mention the flux capacitor that stores his power.

1 Like

I did not use capacitors. It is powered by the 3,7 V battery 600 mAH. It is a dynamoelectric device or a mechanical inverter. The rotor is a neodymium magnet sphere 13 mm diameter. The stator is a coil iron-less (without core) which capture the magnetic flux emanating from the rotor. The output voltage (AC) increase with the speed of the DC motor which is spining the neodymium magnetic sphere. When battery is depleated it stops. I created the small generator in educational purpose because I saw a lot of scam movies on internet and I decide to make it possible without scams. It is easy to replicate and maybe it will be an interesting layout for teachers. A lot of people told me “ok, it is a led bulb try with a Hg Bulb it will not work” . Using a different coils and diferent neodymium sphere I obtained the next results :

Conclusion it is possible to light up a bulb 230 V (AC) 11 W - 75 W with something related with the setups presented.

We are looking forward for aplications of the magnetic flux … we hope to find something very interesting.

thx st

Was it 1.21 gigawats?

1 Like

its what makes time travel possible after all. but useless without a Mr. fusion (since its after 2015 now)

1 Like

We don.t wish to travel in time :slight_smile: we are looking for something more important