(SOLD) 1000x1000 X Carve Never fully assembled North Georgia

I bought the following…
Your Item Name Description Unit Price Quantity Total
E-Stop Button E-Stop Button Type: Latching pushbutton $5.00 1 $5.00
Threaded Inserts Threaded Inserts Size: M5, Quantity: 100 $9.00 2 $18.00
Pre-Assembly T-Slot Nuts Pre-Assembly T-Slot Nuts Pre-Assembly T-Slot Nuts - 25281-05 (x10) $5.00 2 $10.00
Button Head Cap Screw Button Head Cap Screw Length: 20mm, Pitch: 0.8mm, Quantity: 10, Thread Size: M5, Finish: Black, Screw Type: Button Head, Type: Screw $2.35 2 $4.70
X-Carve® X-Carve® X-Carve® X-Carve Core Components X-Carve 1000mm Rail Kit Black MakerSlide, support extrusions, GT2 belts, brackets and hardware X-Carve ACME Lead Screw Kit ACME lead screw, Delrin nut and hex nut X-Carve NEMA 23 Stepper Motor Kit Four 140oz-in stepper motors, pulleys, hardware X-Carve DeWalt 611 Spindle and Mount DeWalt 611 spindle (US voltages only), mount and hardware; we do not carry the 240V version (D26200) X-Carve Arduino/gShield Motion Controller Kit Arduino, gShield, enclosure, fan, USB cable, wire, hardware X-Carve Power Supply Kit 24V / 16.7A / 400W Power supply, interface PCB, power cord and hardware X-Carve 1000mm Wiring Kit Cable, terminal blocks, hardware X-Carve 1000mm Drag Chain Kit Drag chain, mounting brackets, hardware X-Carve Limit Switch Kit Switches, wire and hardware High Speed Steel 2 Flute Upcut Spiral Onsrud bit with 1/4" shank and cutting diameter, good for woods and soft metals Solid Carbide 2 Flute Spiral Upcut (Ball Nose End) Onsrud bit with 1/4" shank and 1/8" cutting diameter, good for more detailed work in plastics, woods and soft metals
Orders placed today ship within 2-3 weeks $1,211.90 1 $1,211.90
Subtotal: $1,249.60
Shipping Cost: $76.18
Grand Total: $1,325.78 USD

I have it assembled minus the wasteboard and the electronics hooked up. I can take pictures and text them to you or whatever you need. I took my time any wiring that has been done is neat, with heat shrink on it and flex protective tubing as well. I just decided to go with a larger machine so I need to sell this to help acquire the funds for the new machine.

You will need to make your own wasteboard. I did not buy a inventables wasteboard, I did however buy all the hardware needed to install your own so you do not need to order anything from inventables.

I am in Jefferson, GA about 45 mins north of atlanta. If you are in the southeast and think you’d like to work out a delivery I use Uship.com weekly for deliveries and could cooridinate a delivery for a decent price. It would likely fit in a car trunk as is if the back seats fold down.

I’d like $1000.

1 Like

David, Is it still available?

Picture

I still have it. If you can pick it up locally it’s $900. That includes everything on the receipt. There is nothing wrong with the unit I have just decided to upgrade to a different unit with a 4th axis.

I am in Newnan Georgia and could pick it up right away, David.

You can give me a call at 678 3431311or text in around today and tomorrow all day

FYI: You can private message him. Don’t want a Chinese Bot to grab your phone number.

Sold! Thank you David.

Not sure if you still have this machine but i am interested if you have it…Please let me know.

Could you please contact me, I am interested in your machine. bruceowen2003@hotmail.com
Best Regards

Interested. And I live nearby, no shipping.
Teelisha@bellsouth.net

Yes. I purchased Davids machine and am currently using it with no intention of selling.