SOLD: For Sale: 1000mm X-Carve in the Madison, WI area

I’m selling my fully functioning and modded 1000mm X-carve. I’m including the LCD display and articulating wall mount as well! Moving and my new shop won’t accommodate this size CNC along with my other wood working tools. Sad to have to let it go, but hopefully someone else will enjoy it as much as I have.

Along with the obvious, it has

X-Carve ACME Lead Screw Kit
X-Carve NEMA 23 Stepper Motors
X-Carve Arduino/gShield Motion Controller
X-Carve Power Supply Kit - 30562-01
Brand new (never used) X-Carve 300W 24VDC Spindle Kit - 30573-02

I’m also including an additional ardunio and gShield for other projects or backup.

This x-carve has had the custom stiffening modification done to it and makes it rock solid rigid. (steel plate precision drilled).

I am including the 300W 24VDC Spindle and mount in this package, but I could also include the dewalt mount and router at an additional cost if desired.

Asking $1,100 OBO

1 Like

Brian, how far from Madison are you?
I am near lake Geneva WI.
Do you have the V carve pro software

Do you have any project’s you made you can send me a pic of?
I am new to this.
Can you show it working if I come look at it?
How old is it?

I used aspire on the computer I have it running with. I have not tried V carve pro. However v-carving is something that I do quite often with it and it works amazing well. Sure. I can shoot you a few photos of the projects that I have done with it. I use it to do a varitey of things. Beyond the artistic creations, i have used it quite often to make woodworking templates and router patterns for projects. Its really great to be able to to use it on its own or a a “pre-tool” for other work.

Its about 1 year old. Yes it is working just fine and could certainly be shown / used if you were to come and see it.

I live just on the southern side of city of madison, in a city called Verona.

I could just put together a drop box folder to share that i can dump some images and a couple videos in.

This should get you into this folder and let you browse / download some of the pictures. I think the videos are really neat as well. especially the one of the x-mas ornaments i made. This thing is capable of such precision.

brian

I was sawing lumber on my Sawmill today.
I will look at your drop box tonight.
Kindly text me at 815 861-4012.

Is this your X-Carve still available?

Thanks!

I did, I think it could be a good idea but two things that caught my mind in my pursuing that option. 1. I was worried about the long term effects of the x-carve being stored vertically, would it put to much stress on the carriage / gantry… I’m not sure. 2. It would likely work in my current shop, but my move will cause the foot print capabilities to be less than ideal, so even lowering it into place would be tricky without having to move a bunch of stuff around.

Thanks for the suggestion. Its something i could look into in the future.