SOLD- X-Carve 1000mm - Jacksonville, Florida

2018 X-Carve 1000mm, great condition. I’m upgrading to the pro, and just got my email notice that it is shipping soon. It’s sad, but it’s time for this one to go. Includes lots of bits and extras, like a spindle power controller and extra brush set for the Dewalt. Asking $1,400. I’m on the east side of Jacksonville, Florida. Waste board is perfect, as I always use substrate when carving.

Here’s the original purchase list:
X-Carve 1000mm Rail Kit
X-Carve
X-Carve 110V DeWalt 611 Spindle and Mount
X-Carve X-Controller Kit
X-Carve NEMA 23 1000mm Motor Kit
X-Carve 1000mm Waste Board Kit
X-Carve 1000mm Side Board Kit
X-Carve 1000mm Drag Chain Kit
X-Carve 1000mm Homing Switch Kit
X-Carve Z-Probe
X-Carve Dust Control System
1/8" Precision Collet Kit for DeWalt 611
X-Carve Clamp Set

Sending a message!

how old is it does it have z probe and will you be able to ship it to NJ

I purchased in December 2017, arrived in February 2018, assembled in March 2018. It includes the Z probe, and everything else listed above.

I do have most of the boxes, but I’d rather sell it locally. It would take me a good amount of time to dismantle, bag and tag the screws and attempt to fit it all back in the boxes. I do not have a box for the 1000mm x 1000mm waste board. I imaging shipping would probably be by truck and a cost a few hundred.

Still available?
I have a 500mmx500mm and looking to upgrade or buy something like yours.
I am in Delray Beach, 6hr drive

Will the 1000mm fit it the back of SUV?
the 500mm almost fit in my back seat.

Hummmmm

It is 39.75" x 50", but the controller sideboard can be removed to make it ~ 40 x 40.

any interest in trade plus cash?

No, sorry. Got a pro shipping soon, and don’t have the room for two.

I am in Delray and round trip in 1 day isn’t happening, staying over makes it not worth it.
So if I were to offer $1200, would you meet me half way in let’s say Daytona?

Or, I looking into CNC4Newbie upgrade to New Carve???
Need to go from 500mm to 1000mm

I’ve got two other prospective buyers lined up to see it this week. I’ll consider a response if those don’t work out, or mark the unit sold if it sells.

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.