SOLD - XCarve 1000 mm with Dust Collection in Oklahoma City - SOLD

THIS ITEM ALREADY SOLD!

I am selling a 2016 XCarve 1000 mm machine (24 VDC spindle), Fein Turbo II Vacuum, Suck-It Dust Boot, Kreg Table, and everything related to the vacuum system. This is a turnkey fully built XCarve and dust collection system setup, which includes a table and everything. Also, I will include a set of clamps, extra bits, and some other installation accessories. This machine is in excellent condition and was barely used.

I purchased the machine in 2016 as a kit and assembled it myself, and also created the dust collection system since I could not put it in a garage. I was barely able to use the machine due to time constraints. The machine has always been stored in an air-conditioned room with the dust collection system. As you can see in the pictures, the whole setup is pretty much new and in excellent condition. The power supply and fan is the older open version (from 2016), but still works beautifully. I recently tested the machine to make sure everything was working. I will sell the XCarve 1000 mm machine separately for $1300 or the whole turnkey setup for $1900.

For pickup only.

If you are interested, please reply to this listing and I’ll receive an email. We can schedule a phone call.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.