Special deal on one-year subscription to Fusion 360 via Amazon

Wasn’t quite sure what area to post this under, didnt seem to fit anywhere, but here goes. Just wanted to share with all of you that there’s an one-day special for a year subscription to Fusion 360 on Amazon right now.

You can purchase it for $80 (regular cost is $300).

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00VGTF0YA/ref=s9_simh_gw_p366_d0_i1?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=desktop-1&pf_rd_r=1T3D5F976P98H5NHJ4B2&pf_rd_t=36701&pf_rd_p=2079475242&pf_rd_i=desktop

Um… Fusion 360 is free. Taken from Autodesk’s website…

Free for students, enthusiasts, hobbyists, and startups
Full use of Fusion 360 for as long as you need it
Start by downloading the 30-day trial
Once you’re in, simply register for free use

1 Like

Yep, its free only as long as you don’t use it for commercial/profit. Then you have to pay. So depending on your use case, this may be a good deal.

(long list of legalese/terms found here: Autodesk - Legal Notices & Trademarks - Autodesk Web Services Entitlements)

Its manly linked to the amount of profit you are making from using the software, i think most of us should be in the clear.

When I signed up for the free offer earlier this year, the terms stated I could use it free until I exceeded $100K in business per year. By then I would expect to have a significantly more robust and faster machine than the XCarve.
–Rick