Spindle connector

Does anyone know the name of the spindle plug that connects to the 3018 control board and where i could get one. Thanks in advance.

There are so many variations of the 3018, you would be best to post a photo or 2 of your board connector to get a response that means something of value…

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.