Starting to get a bit frustrated

@GeoffSteer , @ErikJenkins , @JoelButler

the eccentric nuts on the v-wheels are definitely what I seem to be having the most issue with, especially on the x-axis. In my opinion, Inventabless design doesn’t allow to get everything as tight as it should be for no slippage. To properly torque a bolt and nut assembly you should be spinning the nut, not the bolt and you just can’tdo that with an eccentric nut. Because of the angle you must bring your hex key in the access the button head bolts in the x-axis, again, you can’t get enough torque on the bolt to tighten it down for fear you’ll strip the head, even with a ball end. I have done the blue Lock-Tite on everything to no avail, They always seem to actually tighten on me over time, although some have loosened also, to the point the extrusion is somewhat pinched and the movement of the carriage isn’t smooth. So, I am liking the idea of the eccentric spacer or washer with a Nyloc to lock it in position.

@RichardShannon has a nice mod he did to tie the opposite v-wheels together and I’m really liking the idea, X carriage stiffening mod so I’ll be getting on this upgrade when I get my eccentric spacers.