Steve's Projects

They look great Steve, Looks like you got the app figured out.

They look awesome. You should be very proud of your work

1 Like

They look good, you will probably be making some LSU ones after they win the National Championship.

1 Like

Still playing with the app I like the topical one gives a random pattern

1 Like

And another one 37"

IMG_7285

5 Likes

Hey, the logo looks funny. It’s missing LSU and a tiger. Lol. For Ohio state it looks good

1 Like

Yeah you and Russel! A friend suggested buckeye leaves in place of the stars next time. Thanks Phil I watched another one of your videos last night!

2 Likes

Is there a template for customizing these aztec dials? Or are you piecing it together from sratch?

They don’t carry it in the DFW area, either. Shipping to store is unavailable.

The southern markets are not able to get the PVC. I have tried several times and have talked with the merchants as well. No luck at all.

You can find the files on various Facebook Groups

Steve, I know I have asked before on other projects but would you mind explaining your painting method on the Ohio State logo and surrounding stars? That looks really nice!

I spray them with clear coat real good, then brush in the areas with acrylic paint them wipe them off with a damp cloth. I use Oramask some times as well depending on the amount of cleanup I may have to do.

1 Like

I’ve been seeing that process more and more from people and I’m going to give it a try once the right project comes along. Thanks for the feed back!

1 Like

Some new ones

IMG_7459
IMG_7466
IMG_7317

4 Likes

File from Designs by Phil

8 Likes

Everything looks awesome, great job !!!
You definitely keep your X-Carve busy.
Russell

1 Like

I once saw a guy post an Eagle scout design on the forum and get irrationally upset when someone made a suggestion about the scale and size of the plaque.
Yours needs no criticism…excellent work @SteveMoloney! Thanks for continually sharing and inspiring.

3 Likes

Steve,

I have 2 Eagle scouts scheduled for completion this year in the family .

This would be a great award for them. Any chance you can share the file with me?

Lyle Steimel at lhs-1@hotmail.com

Thanks’

Lyle

I’m loving your Jeep stuff. I have a CJ-7 and want to play around with some cool items now that it is in the garage. Did you put these projects anywhere? (For use by the community)