Steve's Projects

Decided to gives some Who Dey Spirit for the Super bowl. So I started with the Bengals, then had a request for a reds sign so I made one to prove my file. Then I decided lets do all 4 professional teams.

IMG_1460

6 Likes

7 Likes

Another great job! Is that cut on the Glowforge and glued in place?

Yes, I use the GF to cut the pieces out. I use the Xcarve and a 20 degree v-bit to scribe the design at .03 depth and also to do the profile cut. material is .2 thick. Gives it a nice clean tapered edge.

Yesterdays projects, need to make another Ghostbusters, a friend wanted this one. The wife needed a baby shower gift that had no theme to the baby’s room so this is what we came up with. The Pro Design Library comes in handy.

IMG_1472

9 Likes

5 Likes

Combined one of my 4’ wavey flags with an18" layered logo along with a few other projects that were edited in easel

IMG_1596
66956796343__12A82408-D8C7-4613-B176-22D7A3EC71FF
IMG_1574
IMG_1594

5 Likes

IMG_1637

IMG_1685

8 Likes

Looks great Steve

Thanks Phil!

1 Like

IMG_1714

I used these on the PVC motorcycle sign. .15 depth, 100ipm Amazon find.

7 Likes

Excellent work as always! Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

You continue to do amazing job on your projects.

1 Like

Yes, the HQMaster bits work very well for the price. I use the 1/8", 4mm and 6mm SF for plastic and AL routing. I have not tried the 2mm. Have not had the need for anything that small.

1 Like

I used the 2mm on Corian yesterday 30ipm at .02dpc. Clean and perfect.

I was looking for a smaller diameter bit to cut PVC with masking applied. The 2mm would be great but
my guess is the upcut will lift the edges. Have you tried this yet?

It did not lift it on the Corian, I was cutting at .02 depth

The Triple Crown of long-distance hiking comprises three of America’s most famous routes: the Appalachian Trail, the Continental Divide Trail, and the Pacific Crest Trail.

4 Likes

Not sure what a Cincinnati Bearcat is, but I really, really like the sign. Great work!

It the University of Cincinnati (UC Bearcats)

1 Like