Steve's Projects

Steve, you have done a great job with this map. Would it be possible to get the information and a file to make a map like this? I am willing to pay or do whatever is necessary.
Thanks,
Frank Barker
frankbark@gmail.com

Great job, Steve .
keep up the nice projects.

1 Like

Thanks for the comments, You can purchase the file below. I ran it on my Glowforge. should be simple enough on the x-carve with the correct setup. I use Easel for all my file setups for both the Xcarve and Glowforge. This is by far is the most expensive file I have purchased. Steve

1 Like

Thanks Ken!

Latest projects, 2@24x30 1 @ 16x24

IMG_2735

IMG_2729

5 Likes

STEVE, THIS IS MUCH APPRECIATED.
THANK YOU,
Frank

3 Likes

Finally, got the carve to run well…

2 Likes

This is my first post here, and I signed up just so that I can post here to say thank you. This thread is excellent, I appreciate seeing the growth and development, but what is also wonderful is your continuation to post, help, share, and give us all inspiration to keep at it.

Thank you, Steve. I have spent days reading this whole thread from beginning to end as I sit out in my shop and sand and cut and tinker away. I have a much better understanding of a bunch of things that I have learned here. I hope to contribute in my own way, but this forum is already an excellent resource.

I look forward to your next project.

3 Likes

Happy to hear all my efforts have been helping others! I disassembled my shop in early April. It is currently in two storage units. We moved back to NC to be with our grandkids and are currently in the process of buying land and building a home. I am at a minimum a year out from being able to build again.

2 Likes

Very nice time and patience prevail. You are learning your machine. Keep at it. Steve

1 Like

@RussellCrawford itching to get back at it. Shop and house should be done April/May.

6 Likes

@RussellCrawford this will be my first project when shop is up and running, no X carve but will use my slab jig

3 Likes