- With V-bit running (Easel Pro) the step-over is 5% by default.
- With a large carve many passes/steps are required to cover the design
If you use shallow passes this means the bit will pass several times as it goes incrementally deeper.
So, three options:
- Utilize a 2stage carve where one larger flat end mill do the bulk of material removal
- Decrease depth of the overall design
- Set depth per pass to full depth
Which method is better depend on several factors we have no information about.
Share the file if you can, screenshot may work too and include som feed rate/depth per pass information and we can tell more.