[Testing hypothesis] Everything going great until it just stops

It is for my brother! Just in time, I like to live life on the edge…

I would love some help with my limit switches, but it can wait until after the holidays :santa:

Thank you for all your help these past few days

1 Like

Glad to help. Enjoy the holidays and when you’re ready post another message.

1 Like

@Candace woo hoo! We’ll consider it a Christmas miracle!

1 Like

@Zach_Kaplan

This happened to me several times yesterday. I read through the entire thread but I didn’t see an explanation or resolution.

Can you help?

As an FYI - I am not using any sort of dust collection, so there is no static from there.

Hi @TysonSwan I’d give our Help team a call 312-775-7009. They have more experience diagnosing these issues and can do a video chat if necessary.

1 Like

So I’m getting this also, but only since lately after setting up the auto off/on spindle (611) and vacuum setups I read in other posts. I love the auto off/on for the 611 and that my vacuum does the same. But it seems like now the system is super sensitive to anything else running.

For instance all carves finish no problem, until I turn on the drill or saw or any other motor driven tool, then the carve just stops.

Any ideas… are we talking static or other interference from so many connections to make it auto.

You may need to check your AC outlets. Are all of your devices on the same circuit breaker?

sadly yes… it’s in my garage…everything running on a surge protection power strip… the big 4" ones.

Didn’t start happening until i added the auto start/stop for the 611 with the auto on/off for the vacuum.

Also note I just added the new upgraded dust boot from X-carve that has the grounding wire.

I’m guessing the added electrical noise from the two new auto switches are making things highly sensitive to any additional spikes on the line.

It might just be that you are turning things on at the same time. With the computer controlled switch you are likely to be starting the router and vacuum at the same time.

Could be noise from the relay feeding back into the power source.

Going to try something…

just bought a battery backup system with surge and noise suppression and voltage regulation that maintains a constant voltage and noise suppression.