The link to download the Fusion 360 fusion 360 post processor isn't working, can someone help?

Im new to Fusion 360, and the link on inventibles to download the post processor for MAC inst working it keeps saying “The page you are looking for doesn’t exist”
I have a trail version of Fusion 360 and I want to do some 3D carving with it coupled with my Carve, the whole process of trying to figure out how to get the post processor is very frustrating. Even the youtube videos dont tell you where you can find an alternative link to get the post processor download foe the MAC

Any suggestions?

I’m a little confused by your question - the Fusion 360 post processor isn’t OS specific, so there is no MAC version. Did you download it from this page?

2 Likes

Thanks Steve.

The problem I am having is that when I download the Post Processor for Fusion, I get the attached file that doesn’t seem to be the actual download, just a Doc with some info that I don’t understand. Pardon my ignorance, but either my MAC is not downloading it properly or maybe I don’t understand what to do with this document. Either way, I’m not sure what to do from here. Any more suggestions would be very helpful.

Thanks,

Kevin

The .CPS-file need to be uploaded to your A360 account/cloud.
That way its available as a PP to choose in F360 when generating gcode output.

Some resources:
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=add+post+processor+fusion360

Try right clicking in your browser and select “Save Link As” to save the file locally.