Tiling to carve longer board

Can Easel Pro support tiling feature to carve or cut boards longer than X-Carve Y-axis capacity?

I did this board and its 43" long. I split it in V-Carve Pro at the 30" mark and breaking only words so if there was any off spots it would be less noticeable between words as it would between letter. It looks distorted from trying a panoramic on my phone…

1 Like

Thanks. I’ll check it out

Wow, you can’t even tell. I’ll see if others on the forum can do this in Easel Pro and some tricks within X Carve. Right now it’s all foreign language to me.

Thanks for your help.

1 Like

Easel / Easel Pro do not have tiling as a function, however you can manually tile as much as you want by measuring / reposition stock.

One example:

Thanks Haldor. He is using V-Carve too. I guess I’ll start with just Easel Pro then once I get advance enough and there is enough business for longer somethings, I’ll get V-Carve. Now all that’s left is for me to justify the purchase with payback. Unfortunately, not wealthy enough to spend this much for fun; I am sure like most on this forum :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks