Triquetra Auto Zero Touch Plate ...** Review here **

I have tell you that this product is awesome !. I just bought a 1000x 1000 Xcarve and didnt even use it until I got my plate because Charlie the gentleman that makes these had a good talk going on about how they are awesome.I have never used a CNC machine at all (keep in mind) …I had a couple of days of haggling with the machine and the touch plate only to contact Charlie and he responded SUPER QUICK …The problem you are wondering ?..It was me installing a NEAR program to what I NEEDED …He wrote me a VERY SIMPLE (at which I needed) instruction on how to get up and running …IN 15 MIN I was CARVING …I will stand behind this guy and his product .I have learned to use his product and the XCARVE in 15 Min basically , I am so happy . Thank you Charlie !

5 Likes

Thank you for the positive review. I am always happy to help out where I can. Your journey with CNC has just begun. Stay active on this forum and you will find answers to questions you didn’t know you had.

My number one tip for those that have a Triquetra Touch Plate is to use it every time you start a new project. This is especially true on large projects and when you are carving on expensive material and those that you have a limited supply of. You never know when something will happen that will force you to hit the E stop or even just loose power. If you used the Triquetra Touch Plate to setup your X Y Z zero to start with then you at the very least have an opportunity to recover from unforeseen problems and save your project.

Charley Thomas
Triquetra CNC

2 Likes

24-March-2018
Thank You Charley. The professionalism you showed and the customer service is by far the best I have ever seen when buying online. You went out of your way to help me get the probe working. Spending over 2 hours with me on phone 2 different evenings. You will never know how much I appreciated the help you gave me.
For anyone that is considering the Triquetra Touch Plate I highly recommend it. It is by far the the best one on the market today. The support you will receive is the best I have ever seen.
If you have a problem just contact Charley and he will get you going as fast as he can.
So Charley I will a full 5 + star rating and may the stars shine down on you and bring nothing but success your way.
Thank You Very Much,
Dennis Killian

2 Likes

Thank you @DennisKillian, I appreciate the glowing review. As I have always said, I treat all of my customers the way I would like to be treated. I never turn my back on a customer once i have their money. That’s just wrong and it isn’t the way the guys that make PicSender or Inventables do things. Both of those companies have superior support AFTER the sale which is the way it should be. I try very hard to meet their standards for support.

It would take a lot of money spent on advertising to erase bad customer reviews. My advertising budget is basically the same as my catch phrase, “It’s all about Zero’s”.

Thank you Dennis,

Charley Thomas
Triquetra CNC

3 Likes

will this work with the X Carve Pro?

Yes it does.