Triquetra CNC Shop Destroyed by Storms

We had some severe storms pass through here about 3:00 am and my shop was for the most part destroyed. I do still have two Triquetra Touch Plates available at this time that I can ship out. Once those two are gone then I won’t be accepting any new orders until I can rebuild. I don’t have a time frame at this time.

My website is tracking my inventory so if your order for a Touch Plate is accepted then it will be shipped out normally. Once the inventory is exhausted then no orders will be accepted until I can get things rebuilt.

Fortunately, my cnc and computer systems appear to be undamaged and I was able to get them covered up to protect them from the rain. I will post updates when they become available.

Thank you for your understanding,

Charley Thomas
Triquetra CNC

WOW…
That really sucks.
As long as your family is safe, everything else can be replaced.
I wish you all the best Charley.

1 Like

Very sorry to hear this Charley. I too hope everyone is alright.

1 Like

Sorry to hear that Charley. Hopefully all are safe and insurance takes care of the rest.

1 Like

Very sorry to hear that Charley! Agree with everyone else that as long as family is ok, the X-Carve can build the rest!!

1 Like

Sad for your loss, hope a new shop version 2.0 is better than ever for you.

1 Like

That will depend on the Insurance Adjuster! Hope they are in a good mood.

I’m down but I am in no way out. Everyone here is ok, the shop took a beating but no damage to the house. I still haven’t found the walls or the roof yet. 11 acres of property and only minimal debris. The rest of the building is gone somewhere, just don’ t know where yet.

Charley

3 Likes

Sorry to hear this. You and your family will be in my prayers.

1 Like

Holy cow, Auntie Em! Was that a steel building or stick built that has up and disappeared?

Good luck with the insurance adjuster, I’ve had pretty good luck in my limited dealings…You just built that shop last year, right? wink wink

1 Like

Oh man, so sorry to see that. Shop 2.0 will be better for sure.

1 Like

I’m sorry that this happened. All the best to you and yours and here’s to easy dealings with the insurance co.

1 Like

Wow that sucks! Glad to hear you and family are ok. good luck with the insurance and rebuilding process. keep us updated.

1 Like

Charley, how can I help?
John

2 Likes

sympathies to you and your family Charley. Glad nobody was injured.

1 Like

So sorry to hear, and see the loss you have been saddled with. As others have said it’s good to hear that no one was injured and the primary dwelling is ok.
While waiting for the (hopefully) understanding and generous insurance adjuster, now is your chance to design the shop to be what you want it to be instead of making your desires fit into an already standing structure with the remnants of a previous occupants dream. Assuming you didnt build the original yourself.
Take what you have learned, cobine it with what you would like and create the Charley-cave of your dreams or as close to it as you can.
Keep us posted, prayers and best wishes for you.

1 Like

Toto, I don’t think the walls and roof are in Texas anymore. Our thoughts are with you Charley. As long as everyone is okay, like everyone else said. You will be like the Phoenix and rise from the rubble to be even greater than you were before.

1 Like

Sorry to hear that. Glad you nd the family are safe!

1 Like

Charley, So sorry for the loss. Can you set up a go fund me page so I can help donate some cash. Well that is if the insurance fails to cover it.
Thanks for your wonderful products and support.

1 Like

Glad your family is safe, Charley!

Best of luck on shop 2.0!

1 Like

I appreciate the offer but I will be ok. Just a fair amount of cleanup and some rebuilding. I will have a temp area ready soon and should be back up and running. At this point all of my CNC gear is ok as best as I can tell.

Charley

3 Likes