Trouble with depth of cut on circles

This is my first time using Easel Pro so it may be a setup issue but I have two circles with one set for a depth of cut of .05 inches and the second of .1 inches. I am using a 60 degree V-bit to cut them. The circles are set as outline. When cutting them they end up the same depth of about 3/16 inch. I originally had them set at 1/16th inch and 1/8 inch and they cut down about 3/16 inch depth that time also. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Two things come to mind. How are you setting your Z-axis zero point to start the project and have you calibrated your Z axis to be sure it moves the amount per step you expect it to?

Thanks for the response. I do use the Z-probe to set the zero point. I have also verified the calibration of the Z axis. I have done several projects with inset hinges and they come out the correct depth. I can fake the z-probe depth to get close to the correct depth I need for the second circle but was just wondering if there is an issue with Easel Pro?

Can you share the project?

Here is the shared link. I put the depths back to what I had originally which was 1/8 and 1/16 inch depths. Both came out about the same depth. Easel - RoseB