UK X-Carve Materials and Tools! Please add to the list!

Just wanted to create a thread for people in the UK. If people can post where they buy there tool bits / materials etc. from. The folk in the USA don’t know how lucky they are not having to pay international shipping!

Found these people for spares but I haven’t needed to order yet. I am still looking for a supplier of router bits, I might just bite the bullet and by from the legendary Drillman1 our American friends recommend.

Catalin (Amber Spyglass) is a good guy.

We do list a couple of vendors on Shapeoko wiki: Shapeoko CNC Router, Rigid, Accurate, Reliable, and Affordable.

Esp. be aware of Clerkenwell Screws: Shapeoko CNC Router, Rigid, Accurate, Reliable, and Affordable

FWIW, I’m mystified and saddened by all the complaints of not being able to find DIY stuff in the UK — dating myself, but it wasn’t that long ago that Hammacher Schlemmer was founded in the U.S. and was importing woodworking tools from England, esp. chisels made of Sheffield steel.

I also used amber spyglass for some of the component of the chapbook 2 mechanical kit I put together. I have since used it for upgrades etc. I have used eBay for most of my carbide tools but I have ordered the occasional bit from MP Tools | 3mm shank | Crown Norge (bit more pricey tho).

Who are you using on ebay for carbide tool bits?