Underwear gun

my brother needs an underwear gun for his Archer Halloween costume. so now that fusion made doing 3d a bit easier, i gave it a try, not too bad, but i should have looked at the the other side of the board, id had a cut out, so i need to remake this half and do the other half yet.

5 Likes

I read the title of this post wrong, i was expecting a gun which fired underwear. :grinning:

19 Likes

nope, just a gun that is housed in your underwear

It loos a lot like a Walther PPK.

1 Like

it is, just scaled down a little.

Be sure to paint the end of the barrel bright orange

5 Likes

are you not worried about sanitary issues? XD

im not the one crotching this thing. id be more worried about splinters. ill let him do the finish work though

2 Likes

I know. What’s next, he’s going to be dressed as a clown ?

1 Like

Clowns are out these days. Too many people hearing about them luring children into forests etc…

I can’t find a local supplier here. :confused:

nice. looks like i need to work on my settings though. mines not as smooth as that, i have all the contour lines. being the first 3d carve, i wasnt sure what i needed to have the settings at though, that and the only ball nose bit i had was a bit dull. i just used some scrap pine i had laying around. but ill look into the premium. i have a rockler and a woodcraft store a few miles from work, and i have kettle moraine hardwoods a few miles from my house

1 Like

sweet. ill mess with the trilobite maybe. i just did the adaptave clearing

would the stepover be the same as the stepdown in fusion?

Call Kenny Loggins… cause [that gun will be] in the…

1 Like

ha. someone got it. thats actually my message alert on my phone…DANGER ZOOOONNNE!!!

Hi Phil,

Is there anyway you would share the mini AR-15 file?

I am a 20 year x air force guy and that is a darn good trinket you made!~

I’d love to have one mounted outside my gun safe.

I promise I won’t paint the tip orange. lol

Thx much

Ron

2 Likes

Thx much! I am going to get a 3d printer real soon… They are amazing!

1 Like