Wanted: Used Carvey

I run an elementary school Makerspace and we have one Carvey that works like a charm. We have now opened a new STEM lab in a different school, and I am tired of hauling materials back and forth. It would be great to have a new (used) Carvey.

email me at mgauvin@wcsu.net

If you are still looking I have a carvey that I’m not using… I ended up using laser cutters and don’t really have a use for the carvey anymore… I’m not sure where you are located I’m in Pennyslvania… If you are interested in shipping then I’ll email you to discuss it further Just let me know :slight_smile:

Hey Karissa, I replied but finally figured out that it didn’t go through because it was a “no reply” notification.

Yes, I would be interested in paying for shipping. I would even pay to have it professionally packed (it is a big heavy machine!). How much would you want for it?
Marcia

here is my email
mgauvin@wcsu.net

I’m intrested as well so if you or anyone else wish to sell Carvey with shipping to Europe I will be more than happy :slight_smile:

I just recently saw one on Craigslist in Columbus Ohio.
Ill see if I can find it for you.

bc75295628f430f1a35c9d5654e1fec3@sale.craigslist.org

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.