WANTED: XCarve OR WA Area

Looking for a fully assembled Xcarve with Software in the Portland, Oregon or Washington Area. Within a couple hours drive is fine. Laser attachment is a plus, as is folding table. Cash in hand buyer. Email wth.jmj@gmail.com with info and pictures. Appreciate you,
Will

Good Morning! I have a fully assembled XCarve (750mm) I am trying to sell. I also have a collection of drill bits and even some materials I’m willing to part with(some wood, one acrylic sheet, one aluminum sheet, some linoleum squares). My machine is located in Olympia, I can try to meet you closer to your location as well. I originally bought it for my business and ended up not using it as often as I had hoped. Machine works great, we have one honing switch that is a little damaged but still works and a few cuts made in the baseboard. I have some pictures attached, let me know if I can send you any additional. I was hoping to get $1500 for everything, machine, bits and a few materials included. Let me know if you’re still interested!!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.