Wasteboard DIY: T-Track or T-Nuts?

This looks similar to what I have in mind, including the fence or angled bump stop. I was thinking about cutting the fence into separate pieces though so that it wouldn’t block the track from the front. Just use a square to line it up when securing it to the mdf. Thanks for the input!

My thinking when I came up with the blocks that are just in the track and not over the MDF was that the MDF will get surfaced from time to time and will change height. I wanted my stops to be removable to be flexible for different projects and when clamped down to not be dependent on a specific thickness of MDF. I also kept any metal as low as possible - if I accidentally cut into anything I wanted it to be only plastic.

Since I’m still getting used to the new method of clamping and overall workflow I’m just going to keep trying it for a while and see how much of an issue it is over time. I also got the Triquetra touch plate and switched from using Easel as my Gcode sender to UGS (I design mostly in Fusion) and I’ve been using the bump stop less lately.

I am Interested, But how long did it take to make that even on a different machine?

I just gave the print to one of our machinists and he did it on a CNC.
I think it took him les than 2 hours.
I’m sure you could do it yourself though.
I don’t know what machine you have, but this is for a 750 machine, so you may have to modify it.
Here is the print.