***Welcome all Black Friday newbies!

Welcome all Black Friday newbies, you just joined a great forum for your new X-carve. This forum holds a wealth of information, trouble shooting, upgrades, and so much more from all the members and owners who have come before you in the last 2 1/2 years. We’ve had the same thoughts, question, concerns, we’ve wanted to throw machine at the wall at times and we wanted to scream out how awesome our latest project is. Here’s the thing though, as you start your journey there is one bit of advice about this forum i can give you, before starting a topic for any question you may have or feel like you’re the only one out there with this issue, please type your question into the search bar in the top right corner!
search

Like I stated before there are many people here to help you and learn from, but it gets tiring answering the same exact question 1000 times over the years. A simple search will answer 99% of your questions. With that said, welcome to the community, can’t wait to see what you create with you new X-carve!!!

9 Likes

Thanks for the welcome and recommendation! I ordered a 750mm and look forward to getting it setup and learning. I have been reading every chance I get to learn as much as possible. I’m sure I will be on here asking a lot of questions. Thanks again!

1 Like

From what i’m seeing really well. I think it was more the free shipping for the international clientele than the $100 off

1 Like

I would love to see what that shipping deal cost them!

I am a black Friday sale customer and I can say it was 100% the international free shipping that prompted me to buy. I’m only in Canada, but it still ment significant savings.

I even got the fancy waste board that I had zero intention of getting originally haha.

2 Likes

Free shipping to Sweden made my day, XC1000 on the way :smile:

1 Like

My guess is although it eats a nice chunk of profit, it probably helps with placing a large volume order for extrusions.

I signed up to the forum on 16th Feb 2016, kept coming here on and off since then. Many times I almost hit the pay button for the machine that had been in my cart for so long.
The free shipping was definitely what made me finally buy, I saved (346$ in shipping + (based on shipping more or less 30% for import taxes and VAT) 103$ + 100$ discount = ) 549$
I will still need to pay taxes on the machine but that Is still a lot of money I saved.

2 Likes

I ordered the 1000mm model during the sale and I couldn’t be more excited! I’ve been reading through the forums a bunch already, and am currently designing a fold-up table for my machine before its arrival and wondering where the hell I’m gonna put it. Looking forward to working alongside all of you! :smiley:

2 Likes