What next while waiting?

So I’ve assembled as much as I can while waiting for the X-Controller. I’ve managed to assemble a pretty good mixture of close to 100 bits from various websites, a pretty good assortment of clamps, materials from assorted plastics and wood. I’ve got a pretty good first aid kit and an adult beverage holder. From Y’all’s experience are there items that I should be “stocking up” on? (Belts, hardware, etc.)

1 Like

stock up on knowledge.

otherwise, sounds like you have most of everything to get started.

Get your dust collection in order. That or a truck load of dust masks. It couldn’t hurt to have a backup of the belts. I haven’t had any break. But it’s been known to happen.

1 Like

Depending on your comfort level… you might also want to play around with some of the software… (i.e. Easel, UGS, etc)

Never hurts to get a head start on that, rather than learning on the fly…

Oh… and you will likely need a kickass bit holder thingy for all those bits. you can start designing one now…

1 Like

:scream: there should be a separate category called “The Phil Johnson Advisory section”. The first line should read “have your tissues and ice cream on hand before continuing”

3 Likes

So close!

4 Likes

Eww puppies!? Are you kidding me, with the allergies of soft skinned people now days. That would be a source or tears. This is what we’re talking about Phil!:smirk:

1 Like

Kind of with Curtis on this one. Puppies lives matter.

1 Like

kill all the cats and only have dogs I am cool with that!!

cats are evil :japanese_goblin:

1 Like

Don’t you give me those EYES!!

2 Likes

HAHA yeah

@BobJewell

what is “run cnc”

Ohhhhhhhh…I knew that. Actually no I didn’t…because I STILL DON’T HAVE MY X-CONTROLLER YET!

woosahhh…wooosahhh

staying patient.

meow

This has gotten way out of control! :tada::joy:

1 Like

Whatever you do, do not read this post…

1 Like

1 Like