Who's having problems getting circles to come out round?

not for nothing, I don’t use ANY of the “normal” software with my x-carve. i use HeeksCad to Generate 3D models and create my g-code. I use Universal G-code Sender to send that g-code… I’ve done some pretty dang intricate work with almost no problems…

Have you tried a different g-code creator? (I don’t know if that is a pre-processor or a food-processor - i don;t care about the vernacular, I just make stuff)

WOULD YOU LIKE TO install Universal G-code sender and I’ll send you the g-code for a circle of whatever diameter you wish?

but from all you’ve said, I think it is a software problem (or your hardware is having a tough time sending the info to the motors)

Im using UGS. Can i send you the code and you run it? Its a simple .636 hole. Im trying to rule out everything, but everything is run through USG, grbl, and arduino. Ive tried a different computer without Vcarve installed but still the same outcome.

I know its not mechanical im 100% sure now.I spent 6 hours today taking it apart, checking everything for tightness, level, square, plum, wires, belts are all exactly the same tension.

sorry… Ive been gone so long, but if you still have the problem you can e-mail the g-code to me at johnnycatt@bellsouth.net

I’ll be happy to run it and inspect the code to see where it might be going wrong… I am not a G-code genius, but I know what it should look like!