Wiring Harness for Nema 23 Motors

I’m sorry for the confusion @JoshuaLMabry but we did put a note in the box. The wires all shipped today.

Got my machine today. Didn’t notice the sticker because I was too excited with unboxing, organizing, and assembly. Made a quick call to Inventables and found out what was going on. I was a little upset that I won’t get to start carving this weekend but it will force me to take my time on assembly.

Thanks so much to Zach Kaplan and the Inventables team. Zach himself called me 20 minutes after this problem and worked everything out and made me feel super confidant about my purchase. I know now that they back their product 100% and any future problems will be handled. Keep up the awesome work guys! (And sorry I accidentally called you guys Instructables)

Got the ship notice on the harnesses yesterday. Not a biggie for me since I am taking my time putting things together and trying to make things pretty. once the harnesses show up it’s probably 20 minutes to install them and I good to go.

Zach, good call on shipping out sans harnesses, I was able to satisfy my desire to get “hands on” with the machine and put to use all the things that have been bouncing around in the empty space between my ears for the last monthe or so.

I wonder if I can power things up to do set ups with out the steppers connected of if that will cause a problem or be detrimental to the arduino/g-shield?.

1 Like

Thanks @JkWestphal you will get it Tuesday based on your proximity to Inventables I believe but you can check by going to ups.com/maps

You can run the setup but it’s not going to help much because the machine won’t be able to move to test the directions.

I got my wire harnesses today. But My Nema 23’s are already hard wired. So… I just hang on to these I guess? Kind of wish I had the other motors. I suppose I got mine right before the new Nemas shipped?

yup goy em today! got them in and found another issue to resolve…

Just got my X carve today with no wiring. I am must say i am feeling a bit frustrated

I need these connectors as well, are they the 5S - 6 Pin JST-XH…btw my x-carve components are scheduled to be delivered in two days, really excited!

Did you buy a new X-Carve? If so it comes with a wire harness.

i did but not the steppers or spindle or controller… i have the exact same nema23 and model number as well as same terminal block. pretty sure its a jst but digi has so many and im reluctant to solder directly to pins.

Please contact our Customer Success team online or call 312-775-7009 and someone can give you hand with this situation.