X carve or ox cnc

I understand. But the OX is the same way. It’s comparable in price. It’s completely open source. Lots of tweaking and upgrading there. The customer service doesn’t even start to compare.
The R7 has no supports at all. You mount it directly to the waste board. It’s $2150. Great machine. Brandon has really good customer support as well. Unless you want to go with a Chinese machine off of eBay you won’t find one with a solid bed for the Wasteboard under $6-$7K. and good luck with that being flat.

The next wave shark 25x25 is 3999. And if you want the extended bed 25x50 is 4999 and that has a solid aluminum bed with tracks in it and a 7 in z travel

$4000-$5000 VS $1600 and I’ve seen several reviews where the bed on the shark warped and started coming apart. Ticklers painted version of a Chinease CNC. I actually upgraded my bed for $100. if your going to spend that kind of money you should just save a couple more grand and get a Camaster.

right ive seen those reviews also however they made the new one where it has the interlocking bed so it doesn’t warp on top of that it has the new touch panel where a computer doesn’t have to be connected to it also. mixed in with the ball screw drives

That sounds pretty cool. I like the idea of the touch screen.

It is it also allows me to slow the process down from 100% to 0 or 50 or whatever I need to. I can go back to home position I can manually adjust everything with that touch screen it also let’s me us a touch plate 3d printer and laser attachment

That sounds sweet. What’s the cutting area?

25x25 or you can get the extended bed at 25x50