X-Carve Pro Black Friday Sale

We’re running a Black Friday sale offering the X-Carve Pro which is in stock and shipping immediately via FedEx Freight. It comes on a pallet and weighs about 300 lbs so you’ll want to be prepared when it arrives.

THE BLACK FRIDAY DEAL INCLUDES $500 OFF X-CARVE PRO PLUS YOU RECEIVE A FEIN VACUUM, DUST DEPUTY & ADAPTER WITH EACH PURCHASE! IT’S $1000 IN VALUE IF YOU ORDER BY NOV 28

The X-Carve Pro comes in 2 sizes 4x2 starting at $5495 or $153/mo and 4x4 starting at $9495

Both machines have a 2hp spindle, 25mm ball screws and a massive 80 lb gantry. This means faster carves with higher material removal rates.

It’s hard to tell the difference between the X-Carve and X-Carve Pro until you see it in person but the X-Carve Pro gantry is massive in comparison to the X-Carve. It’s a 2 person lift to pick it up.

That’s not all the promotion also includes a Dust Deputy to arrest that dust.

What a Dust Deputy Does: Your new Dust Deputy prevents filter clogging and suction loss by removing dust and debris before it ever reaches your system’s vacuum or filter. Extend the life of your vacuum, and save valuable time and money!

Finally the Black Friday promotion also includes a Fein Vacuum. It retails for $410 and runs quieter than the less expensive models.

Your new Fein Vacuum is incredibly quiet, lightweight, robust, powerful and versatile. Since it’s so much quieter than a standard shop canister vacuum, making it ideal for cabinet shops, makerspaces, libraries and home shops.

If you have questions please contact our customer service team at 312-775-7009 or help@inventables.com. You can also reply to this post.

The dust deputy is a must but I also keep a bag in the shop vac to catch any dust that makes it through, keeping that filter even longer lived. The deputy has a static dissipation kit which uses a conductive tape and if you have static conductive hose the entire kit can be grounded (always use the same ground as the x-carve’s controller to prevent ground loops - ask me how I know :roll_eyes:). Anyway a great kit (not sure I’d use the Fein in a library, but it is certainly quieter, than your average, jet engine sounding shop-vac)

2 Likes

Ha! Thanks…these days some libraries have a makerspace so I didn’t mean a 1980’s library but rather a library maker space.

Happy Thanksgiving!

1 Like

Don’t be dissing the 80’s now._

1 Like

I was unable to take advantage of the Black Friday sale during the timeframe. I’m interested in the X-Carve Pro will Inventible honor this deal still?

Please call our support team 312-775-7009.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.