X-Carve PRO delivery

Alright guys, just got the PRO delivered today! The delivery experience was great. The box and pallet were packaged very well. FEDEX will delivery the item where ever you need it. I had them drop it in front of the garage door, so they can actually refund inventables a significant amount of money for the delivery according to the drivers.

3 Likes

When did you place your order if I might ask?
Congratulations on getting a XCARVE PRO!

1 Like

Early on, October maybe.

1 Like

@Brandon_Cullum im not sure who would want to know, but fedex said they can refund some money to inventables for anyone not taking a full delivery. So just a regular curbside drop off. $200 per customer not using the service could probably put a dent in the extra cost of the air freight.

2 Likes

The extra money should come back to us not them. They have been using our money for months now for free interest. Delivery is going to be 2 months later than what they said when we ordered.

1 Like

I never got contacted to schedule my delivery… it was the one day that week I had to go into the office – I get a call from the delivery driver saying “I am at your house”. I was a half hour away. Thankfully I had space in the garage (not where I wanted it – but whatever) on the floor and my wife was home.

But it arrived and was relatively straight forward to set up. The instructions were pretty decent and the videos helped. Often the wrong size tool was mentioned; but if you are at all mechanically inclined you’ll be fine.

1 Like

Anybody have an update on delivery. I ordered mine in early december. I’ve got some jobs I want to do that I can’t do without my x carve pro but they have to be done by september. Last i heard it was late july to mid august. Has anybody else that ordered around the same time received there pro yet?

1 Like

great news. delivery just got pushed back again 1 to 2 months. at this rate it will be christmas before I get my machine. I understand it being pushed back some but this is getting out of hand. Has anybody talked to inventables about refunding some of the price to help cover interest or some form of compensation for money lost while waiting on the machine? I’m trying to start a business and this is really throwing my plans off and making things difficult.

2 Likes

I’m in the same boat. I emailed asking for a discount since it’s going to be 9 months late! Haven’t gotten a response yet.

1 Like

As frustrating as it may seem, you did get it at a discount.
If memory serves me correctly, I think I waited approximately 8 months to get mine and I was one of the first few orders.

Just be patient.

1 Like

I was in the first pre order group still waiting to receive mine. I do not disagree with the fact we did get a discount in the beginning. Now it’s just being becoming an issue… Putting out so much money up front and not being compensate for it. Especially when the original delivery date was April of this year. I already have my table setup and it’s collecting tools etc… but my old CNC is already sold just waiting for the new one to get here. Hopefully the buyer doesn’t back out… And the bigger projects are just piling up at the moment with no end in site.

1 Like

I still wish the machine was here but it was nice to have zach from inventables call me and actually discuss a few things with me and why its taking so long. Hopefully they can get it worked out and get the machines here pretty soon. I will stop complaining because I know it solves nothing but my last post was a moment of weakness. Have a great day and god bless.

I ordered mine back in November on the last day of the 45% off deal. I was just as frustrated as all of you with times getting pushed back. I just got mine on Tuesday and set it up that day and was able to do a test cut of a project I’ve been waiting to do with this for the last 9 months. Today I made around 230 6’x10’ address plaques. Tomorrow I think I can finish the other 300 or so. This machine is great so far and glad it’s here finally.

Let’s not forget we did get a nice discount on this machine when we preordered it. The “due to COVID 19” really sucks but that’s how the world is right now. I hope you all get your machines ready soon!

1 Like

Be patient, the wait is worth it! It is an amazing machine.

2 Likes

I just received mine a couple of days ago. The driver showed up by himself in a semi truck. And they do not go down residential driveways. The fedex driver initially wanted me to pick it up at the freight center, however, he helped me slide it into the back of my truck than it was my issue from there. Thankfully i had a couple of neighbors that could help.