X-Carve Pro Drastic Price Change

It certainly wouldn’t hurt for Inventables to offer some sort of coupon for materials or something to those impacted within 6 months of the price decrease. I’d bet that the topic of unhappy customers was discussed beforehand. Taking care of customers should be a high priority and those that don’t won’t last too long in a market this crowded with competition.

Just wow! I have a NEW still in the box pro that I bought and was figuring I haven’t even unboxed it to build so come here and check out what the selling price currently was.

I knew I would take a loss to sell it but that’s going to hurt.

Hi Community,

I wanted to add some clarification to the price changes relating to X-Carve Pro. There are 3 primary reasons the price was changed:

1. We unbundled the software subscription, vacuum system and components, and accessories kit with additional clamps and bits and made those as optional add-ons

2. We sold through our pandemic era stock. Machines manufactured during and immediately following the pandemic were very expensive to produce and ship in due to global component shortages on things like the chips used in our controllers and ocean freight lead times being so extreme we were air freighting units to fill our customer orders. Improvements in those areas over the last 1-2 years have allowed us to lower costs on subsequent production runs.

3. By lowering the price we hope to ease challenges customer face in the current market conditions especially pertaining to high interest rates. The federal reserve had initially projected 3 rate cuts this year but so far we have not see that happen.

We are going to close this topic for now but if you have questions regarding pricing or machine bundle configurations please reach out to our support team.

Thanks!

3 Likes