X-Carve started shipping early - TODAY!

OK My core components box is out for delivery today. Great job Inventables team!

Hi Zach, any updates on shipping this week?

Waiting in Canada.

Hi Guys

Been reading the forum for weeks now. Seen everyone saying they just ordered their x-carve and how excited they are. I thought to myself U silly people and thank for sharing. BUT I ordered my one yesterday and I am very excited about it. I’ve joined the silly people and can’t wait to start building. To INVENTABLES keep up the great work.

yup, we are just a bunch of shilly sits who decided to go CNsilly. Welcome to the funny farm! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Any updates on how the shipping is going?

We have shipped up through 6-18-15. Lots more going out this week.

3 Likes

Thanks for the updates!

That is less than 30 days. Your getting close to next day shipping. Good job.

Dave

Just got my shipping email, I ordered on 20 June! Looks like my upcoming weekend is booked up!

Sweet! Getting closer to my July 3rd order lol

Hi Everyone,

Quick shipping update. We shipped about 7 days worth of orders in the last 2 days. As of today we shipped orders through mid day on 6/25. For folks that ordered the 1000mm machine with the waste board some got tracking numbers for 2 of their 3 boxes. The 3rd box will ship shortly.

We’re getting closer to catching up to same day shipping. However, orders are coming in faster than before so it is harder to catch up now than when we started. I think we will get there soon. The team is much larger now and we are getting faster at the process.

4 Likes

Holy smokes, mine is a July 1st order. Looks like it could be coming sooner than I thought! I better get that workstation built quick!

1 Like

Time for a shipping update? @Zach_Kaplan, where are we at?

As of EOD yesterday (July 21st, 2015) we shipped up through 6/28.

I was told at the morning meeting that we have another large batch going out by Friday and another large batch going out next Wednesday.

Good news is we are getting closer. Other good news is they are almost done reorganizing the production line so we will be able to scale the workforce faster as demand spikes further. Other good news is orders are increasing month over month but so far we have been able to keep up with the increased demand rather than letting the lead time slip further.

I’m really humbled by the pace of growth of the orders and proud of the team for working hard at it.

Thank you everyone for your patience in belief in Inventables and X-Carve.

3 Likes

My DW611 and its mount want their home to arrive! Getting close though, good to see these updates.

3 Likes

@Zach_Kaplan Do we have any idea when the power supply interfaces will be available as a seperate item. I bought the 48 volt power supply and would like to get the power interface.

Thanks

Dave

What is the current shipping lead time? Is it still 3-4 weeks?

@DavidSohlstrom I don’t understand the question. Can you please try to explain more?

@BrianWare yes. We are almost done with the redesign of the warehouse to be a more lean environment. This will make it so parts move but people don’t and we have more stations than people so we should be able to add people to go faster. One week from Friday we’ll have a better sense of when we’ll be caught up.

@Zach_Kaplan On the X-Carve website under the heading Electrical-power supplies. You list a Power Supply Interface PCB and a note not available for purchase yet.
I was just wondering if you had any idea when they will be available. I need one for my 48 VDC power supply I got with my machine.

Thank you

Dave

Ah. I don’t know. The problem we are having is we are back logged on X-Carve and if we turn on components individually then we are going to run out of parts and people are waiting on X-Carve orders since we have 2 shipping lines. We want to catch up first so everyone that has ordered gets their machine before we turn on the individual components.

Our head of operations is working on this right now and I hope to have an update a week from Friday once he has a better sense of when we will be caught up and we are sure we have enough in stock for people who want to buy individually and orders we’ve already taken.