X-Carve Wireless Pendant

I WOULD LIKE TO PURCHASE ONE OF YOUR PENDENTS.

FOUND A PENDENT HERE.

1 Like

Me too!

1 Like
1 Like

man these are so sweet just got mine it makes life so much better and quicker

1 Like

I saw these are sold out. Any idea when more will be available?

Iā€™m working on getting some made now that the holidayā€™s are winding down. Iā€™ll let you know when they are available. Thanks for reaching out.

1 Like

Are you setting up a waiting list for these Beauties???
Iā€™d love to get on a list to be the next one to get the latest modelā€¦

I would be interested in one as well.

Please add me to the list.

Iā€™ve added a few to the inventory. I will have some more soon as Iā€™m waiting for parts.

1 Like

I just bought the last one!

I must of brought the second last one LOL

Kel

Thanks guys. Iā€™ll have some more available soon as some of the parts are on back order.

1 Like

I received mine on Monday and tested it out this evening. It is definitely a game changer. Thank you for designing this!!!

1 Like

@MechanicalGoose - I finally had some time to try and hook up the X-Pendant but Iā€™m having issues. When I connect it to my laptop, the blue Activity light blinks for a few seconds and then the green Connected light comes on but it never shows up as a device. PLEASE HELP!

@BrianSkinnell, I trust we were able to work out everything through our email exchange. If not, please let me know.

For others that have messaged me or are waiting for them to be available, I have made a batch available to order shipping this week. Let me know any questions. Thanks.

@MechanicalGoose - yes everything seems to be working great. Is there any way to set a 1/16" (or smaller) bit to work with the Triquetra?

Yes. In the setup mode you will see the USER BIT value. Set this using the B+ and B- buttons to your desired diameter. Then when probing, ensure the USER bit LED is selected.

I ordered mine last nightā€¦ Canā€™t wait. Now I have to go get Charlies Triquetra block.

I watched the YouTube video for the pendant setup this morningā€¦ Is there any additional documentation included with the pendant ?

1 Like

@RobertCapraun - you will NOT be disappointed in the X-Pendant; it is an awesome addition to the X-Carve and is worth every penny.

1 Like