X controller ship date

Was this on a second batch or were there failures on the original round of them? Sorry I have not been following, my machine has been in parts for many months now due to a move. I have assembled my X Controller but have never had it running other than the jet engine power on test.

Looking forward to getting the X Carve put together (Again) but this time actually using it. Tho can’t lie, been dragging my feet for some ‘announcement’ that may or may not be coming. :slight_smile:

From what I understand of all of this, the original batch be it called a prototype or pilot batch were all fine, the second batch they got in from their supplier was faulty which none of those units shipped (this is the batch most of us had ordered against and are waiting for) so as far as I can tell if you actually have an x controller, it was from the original batch and is fine with no issues.

2 Likes

Cool thanks for the info!

Yes that is correct @MitchMenard the pilot batch of 400 we did to test the whole supply chain was perfect. Then when we did the production batch we took a sampling of the first ones off the line and they all failed. From there we are doing some root cause analysis and started up 2 different factories at the same time.

If you ordered already make sure to check your email today as our team is sending an update.

1 Like

Earlier in the post I saw about a $100 gift card for all customers that currently have in an order that are going to wait for the order to ship. Is there anything that we need to do to claim that?

Thanks!

No. If you have an order for an X-Controller placed that has not shipped yet you either got an email with it or you got a notification today with more information about when you are going to get it.

There was also a little surprise :wink:

1 Like

@Zach_Kaplan. And the Inventables team!!! You are the S*#T!!! Just opened my email with the “little surprise”. AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! I was more than happy with your handling of the situation and the gift card. BUT THIS!! This is so much more than anyone could or should expect. Above and beyond as usual. Thank you!!!

2 Likes

What was the little surprise?

1 Like

Wow, I just received the email in question. All I can say is thank you very very much. Best customer service I have ever received. Thank you!!!

1 Like

You guys are amazing. I may have been a bit frustrated in earlier posts and I apologize. I also know how frustrating supplier issues are when it comes to schedule delays and impatient customers. You guys are definitely going above and beyond in this case. Definitely will send more business your way once I get this thing up and running smoothly.

1 Like

As already stated by others, above and beyond couldn’t apply more. There is nothing “little” about that surprise. I had been planning how to spend the gift card which was already a nice surprise in and of its self, now reading that update email all I can say is #mindblown.

2 Likes

Wow!!! This is why I always come to Inventables for my purchases. Thanks so much!!!

2 Likes

Awesome surprise is right! This company is great !

2 Likes

Wow!! Great customer service!!! Thank you very much!!

Wow, this is way above and beyond! Thank you Inventables team, your customer service is unmatched!

What was the surprise??
I had a dealing with customer service the other day regarding another issue I had, and to no big surprise, I was treat exceptionally awesomely, and was shocked at the amazing service they give us. They are amazing at taking care of us and I can’t thank them enough for giving back tot the people that gave to them!!! If more companies were like this, the world would be a better place by far!!!
But please, I’m dying to know, what was the extra surprise everyone is so happy about?? It’s not like anybody can order one now just do to get the gift card and extra surprise, so I don’t know why it’s being so secret. All it will do is show how awesome inventables is!!!

1 Like

Although i’d love to let the cat out of the bag I think out of respect for the team those of us who got the surprise email are keeping it quiet until Zach and his team decide to reveal more. Just seems like the right thing to do.

Actually, take a look for yourself :wink:

Well, that sure is good news for the community that will make loads of people happy. It’s just too bad I just bought mine a couple weeks ago for more than what I could have gotten this for. But hey, they do a great job making as many people as happy as possible, just my bad timing lol.
great stuff!! And thanks for sharing!

Hey Everyone,

The new X-Carve launched today!

2 Likes