Xcarve 750 for sale in NC

I have an XCarve 750 that I thought I would enjoy, but just can’t get into it. I typically build furniture and just haven’t used it. So, I think I should just sell it and move on. Because of the size, I really don’t want to ship it. It is a 100% complete and operating machine that’s about 6 months old and has all types of bits and accessories. Is there any interest out there to buy? I live in Charlotte, NC. Let me know of any local offers.

Please post a starting point for price. I could use one, but don’t need accessories.

Thanks for your interest, but i’m looking for offers.

Then you need to provide an itemized list of what you have to sell (and pictures)

Hello

i 'm interested in your unit, i can offer $750.00 for unit, maybe more need to know what all comes with te machine. Call or text me at 770-241-8235

I would be interested in this xcarve. I live in Indian Trail NC so I am close by. If I could come by and see what you have I could then make a fair offer.
You can contact me @ 704 560-9765

Hello! I live in Raleigh, is your Xcarve still for sale? Feel free to call or text 919 - five one eight - 5022

Have you sold your X-carve? I’m in Kannapolis, NC

Have you sold your 750? If so please post it, thanks.

Do you still have this machine. Text me 2767326402