Xcarve for sale Lville, KY

I have for sale an X Carve purchased in 2019, never used more than a dozen times. It was upgraded in 2021, and a J Tech Photonics laser was added. It’s been installed but never used. Included is a bunch of extra parts, a Zotac PC, monitor, and mount, Rigid shop vac, rolling table and accessories. The X Carve was $3000 with the recent upgrade. The J Tech laser is a 7 watt, was $900. The Zotac PC cost $600 and is a CI640 fanless, Intel i5 8250 with 16Gb RAM and a 500Gb SSD with a Viewsonic 17" monitor. $4500 invested, will take $2500 for everything.

1 Like

Id be interested, jamie@cottagecpa.com

1 Like

I could pack it up in a wood crate. Probably wouldn’t make sense to ship the rolling table, as it would cost as much to ship as it cost to build. I figure a couple hundred to ship it ground freight. I’ve also got it for sale locally so if you’re serious a $500 deposit via Venmo will get me started on the process. Balance prior to shipping. I’ll split the shipping cost with you 50/50.

1 Like

This system is sold locally. Thanks folks.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.