Xcarve_JTech_grbl with 1.1f features?

LarryM

I will check the cables though I would think if they were not seated, I would get 0 volts instead of the full 4.75v.

I have tried the M5 command and it has no effect on the voltage even though the console responds with an OK. This is with the laser disconnected.

I am waiting on a response from Inventables support on this issue as this would affect both Spindle control or the laser.

HN,

I’ll take a look at PicSender.

Thanks to both of you for responding.

LarryM I checked the cables and everything looks to be seated correctly. Still waiting on an update from Inventables support.

Just a final note. The issue was the control board and Inventables sent me a new one overnight. One caveat, the new board grabbed a different Com port abnd instead of showing up as X-Controller in my computer devices, it shows as FT232 USB UART. But anyway, laser is working and I’m a happy camper.

This has happened a lot lately.

Glad you are back in business.

I am having a problem sort of to This but the predicament I am having is I cannot see if the $32 is disabled or enabled It does not show up at all if I put in $32=1 It says error statement I don’t know if I have just entered somthing wrong. Or if something is wrong with my x controller.

@JamieChapman What Grbl version are you using?