Yes I am complaining lol

I see people so frustrated with cnc machines. I know and I get it they can drive you insane. It will not matter what brand of machine you choose to purchase they all have their quirks it is just the nature of the beast. Most problems occur just because we are new to cnc machines and often we choose wrong settings or missed something in the setup or build. And each machine will have it’s own personality even within the same brand. And it does not matter how much you pay for a cnc machine at some point they will throw you a curve ball. I work around 34 high end cnc machines daily that cost around 150,000-300,000 dollars each and don’t think for one minute that I don’t run my rear off resetting, repairing, and trouble shooting these crazy things cause it is a all day event. just be happy that when things go really bad you don’t have to fly in a service tech at a cost of $500 an hour to work on a machine for 3 days just to find out that button was stuck yeah a 5 dollar part that ended up costing about 20 grand. So at the end of my work week when I am in the shop playing with my child (the xcarve) and it misbehaves I laugh to my self and fix it being thankful that I don’t have to pay a support team of 2 quality control 3 shift leaders 15 maintenance and 5 engineers just to keep the thing running for a day. With that said just remember to take your time have lots of patience and never give up.

18 Likes

Great comment !! I agree, I also worked with cnc mills

1 Like

That’s solid right there I know I had a lot of problems in the beginning because I’m new and I realize it’s mostly all my error

1 Like

well said

1 Like