Z Axis Stuck after trying Homing Sequence

Hello,
I am new here, just finished setting up my X-Carve 1000mm today and was going through the setup process and ran into some issues when the homing sequence started. The Z axis started the process and then I mistakenly hit the stop button because it looked like it was going to far, in hindsight I don’t think it was. Now it is stuck , and I am unable to jog it. ( The X and Y can still be jogged) I tried to run the homing sequence again with no luck, although the pulley’s ( I believe I am identifying the part correctly) I hear the motor going, but it doesn’t move up or down.
I did adjust the one setting from $27=1 to $27=5, after reading one forum post with a similar issue, but alas no luck. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Attached is a picture, not sure if it will be helpful.

Thank you,
Brittany

The $27=1 tells it to back off 1mm after it homes when you change it to 5 it backs off 5mm. Take a close look at the yellow housing on the router and see if it is hitting on the back side. Those used to get stuck and you had to grind a little of them.

Can you turn the leadscrew by hand when the power is off?

You router housing is bound against the Z motor plate.
You need to rotate the router on its mount for clearance.