3 Axis Automatic Zero for X-Carve

Thank you. Charlie,was just what I need. I was over thinking,and you set me straight thank you soo much!! now I’m ready to go!

@RobertCanning @KennethConnell1
Thank you for the info. Mine is coming with the X-Controller. As long as I use an app that’s GRBL compatible, it’ll work. Got it. :slight_smile:

Thanks!!

Ordered mine yesterday after reading through this thread, and Charley sent it this morning.

Excellent service, thank you so much!

1 Like

Since the beginning of this little venture, I have always tried my best to get every order out the same day it was received. That’s not always possible but when it is I do it. All I’m really doing is trying to provide the same service as I would like to receive. Nothing more. Besides, my advertising budget is, well, $0.00. So word of mouth is all I really have to depend on so I better get it right!!

3 Likes

Hi Charlie, my 750 XC is on order and will hopefully be dispatched in about a months time. How do I go about ordering one of your calibration plates?

1 Like

You can order them from www.triquetra-cnc.com. Use coupon code 3corners to get a discount.

They are in stock and ready to ship.

Charley

cheers - order placed :smile:

1 Like

Charley’s customer service is the best of the best! And I am happy to spread that by word of mouth, or any way Charley wants me too. He’s a fantastic guy, with a great product and outstanding customer service!

2 Likes

Cheers to you - Order Shipped :grinning:

You should be receiving a email with a tracking number shortly.

Just setup my new X-Carve over the holidays. While reading the forums I came across this thread. Seeing so many positive comments I felt it was certainly something I could benefit from. Placed an order yesterday and received a shipping confirmation immediately. Truly, great service for sure. Thank you @CharleyThomas.

1 Like

Your most welcome. You placed your order at the perfect time. I had 7 that I was preparing to ship and yours was number 8 for the day. I believe you will be very happy with it.

Charley

The Triquetra Tool Box is now available.

The all new Triquetra Tool Box is now available at www.triquetra-cnc.com. This is a Windows XP thru Windows 10 application.

ALL current owners of either the Triquetra Touch Plate or the G-Code Generator without the Triquetra Touch Plate are entitled to a discounted price of $10.00. This discount will extend from now through February 28, 2017. The price of the Triquetra Tool Box is set at $20.00 if purchased alone but will be on sale from now until February 28th for $15.00. To get the Owners discount for additional savings, click the link on the product order page and fill in the contact form to request your discount code. You can also go directly to the contact form here:

Triquetra Tool Box Discount Request -

Compatibility: The Triquetra Tool Box will run on Windows XP through Windows 10 only. There is no support for Mac or Linux at this time.

What does it do? The Triquetra Tool Box is a huge upgrade to the G-Code Generator Spreadsheet that has been included with all touch plate orders. It does not require Microsoft Excel to operate. It will generate both 3 Axis auto zeroing and Z only zeroing g-code files for Arduino/GRBL controlled CNC Routers as well as those running Mach3.

That’s not all! With Arduino/GRBL machines like the X-Carve, you will be able to generate code to zero to the front left corner, front right corner, material center, or any offset from those corners you like.

Additional features include:

The Parts Book database to keep up with all the parts and accessories you buy for you CNC machine so you can refer back to it later for re-ordering or sharing.

A Contact List with details like phone numbers, addresses, email and more.

A Customer Order database to keep track of orders you are working on and have completed with project notes, order shipping details, direct links to popular shippers with tracking numbers, and more.

A Recipe Book to record all the details of a project such as feeds, speeds, material, bit selections and more. With the Recipe Book you can refer back projects when you have a similar one and adapt those setting that worked well.

Unit Conversion Calculator to simply and easy convert any fraction to a decimal number, inches to millimeters, and millimeters to inches. This has been a favorite of the Beta Testers.

Unlike the G-Code Generator Spreadsheet that you use to get your basic zeroing g-code files, the Triquetra Tool Box is something that you can put to use daily.

Starting today, the Triquetra Tool Box will be included with all new Triquetra Touch Plate orders. The activation codes will be provided with the shipment confirmation that is sent to the buyer at the time the order is shipped and will also be included with the Data Disk if it is ordered.

As I have stated in earlier posts, the Inventables Forum Members discount code “3corners” is still available but has now been changed from a flat $20.00 discount to a 20% discount. This will equate to a discount of $12 to $15 depending on your touch plate order.

How about a test drive. You can download a trial version to see what it what options are available in the program. The trial version will not generate any code or allow you to save data but it will let you browse through the various pages to see what it is all about. Download you free trial version here:

Triquetra Tool Box

Thank you to all the Beta Testers that helped get the Triquetra Tool Box up and running. I couldn’t have done it without you! Thank you to all the Forum Members who encouraged me to start this venture in the first place. Thank you to all the owners for their positive comments and their Triquetra Touch plate success stories. You have all validated the Triquetra Touch Plate and encouraged others to get on board to enjoy the Automatic 3 Axis Zeroing capability of the Triquetra Touch Plate.

Charley Thomas
Triquetra CNC

The new program is a great asset to this invaluable tool.

1 Like

Thank you Robert,

With all the time and $$ I have invested in this thing I hope people like it and find it as useful as I do. I have found that I refer to it quite often, especially the Unit Conversion Page. Have you tried out the Version Selector page on my web site yet. It makes it easy to insure you get the correct version to install whether you nave a Hi-Resolution or Lo-Resolution monitor and if you have a Internet connected computer or one that is “Off the Grid” so to speak. Publishing 4 versions of the Tool Box at one time is a bit of a challenge but I believe it is worth the effort to make sure the end users get what they need and get a version that has the best display ratio as possible.

Charley

My number 1 Fan with my 1st Touch Plate and a Beta Tester at that. I gotta get you on my X-mas list for sure!!

You have certainty have put a lot of time put in the new program, what I think 50 version updates

Good luck with this project Charley. I received my Triquetra Touch Plate yesterday; Can’t wait to try this out.

I just ordered one and can’t wait to get it. I totally forgot to put the 3corners discount code in. Lol

Your order had not been completed when I saw this post so I changed it to include the discount code before finalizing the transaction. The discount was applied to your order and has been refunded back to you. I like to play fair and loathe the term “too bad so sad”. Treat your customers the way you would like to be treated and you will remove a major hurdle to success!!

Thank you for your order,

Charley Thomas
Triquetra CNC

2 Likes

Excellent customer service!!! Thank you very much!!! This forum impresses me more and more every day!! Thanks Charley!!!