Another crappy cut

And ran it again… This time the first project is different than it was a few mins ago. I have moved nothing.

Pretty sure @JeffTalbot is aware.
Just run the good one, and let those guys figure it out.

The first one needs to carve out first before I can run the 2nd one. I know it might not fully matter as it will carve out anyway…

Thanks

I have seen this before. There is an object left at that point. I have had that happen to when I first got my machine. I removed everything or so I thought but an object was still there. Try zooming in and see if you can spot it

Looks like clear toolpaths now. Did you guys do anything to the design or Easel to correct?

Hi @PaulRinguette, could you please wait a bit before carving. I think there is a toolpath problem in your project. We will identify a fix and get back to you
Thank you
Ruwan.

No problem. I would like to carve tomorrow but only if there is a fix. Also, I would like to know if this is self inflicted so I can avoid it moving forward.

1 Like

Hi @PaulRinguette,
We had to revert the fix, due to another issue. Our fix was a mistake because we wanted to get the fix out quickly and we rolled it back to do a slower and methodical fix. I will update this thread.
Thank you,
Ruwan.

Is this a fix for my specific issue or something across Easel Pro?

Hi Paul,

I have started a new category to communicate about open issues under active investigation. We’ll provide updates about this issue there going forward.

1 Like

Hi Paul,

We have deployed a fix again. Please check.

I would like to carve tomorrow but only if there is a fix. Also, I would like to know if this is self inflicted so I can avoid it moving forward.

It was not something you did. It was a bug in Easel.

Is this a fix for my specific issue

Yes.

Thank you for your patience.

Ruwan.

1 Like

The simulation looks good and was fast(er) than before. I will look at it in detail tomorrow and if it still looks good will run it. It’s about a 6 hour job.

1 Like

Just finished the entire carve. Took about 8 hours but I did it slow…

Came out great! Thanks for fixing the issue.

1 Like