Any interest in a Makita RT0701 spindle mount for X-Carve

Hi John,just wondering if you received my interest and if this offer is still going.
Thank you
Paul

Hi John,

What’s the current status on the latest build run?

It has been almost three months since your last update.

If you had to cancel the run, then I didn’t get a notification about it.

Let me know. Thanks.

Hi John,

signed myself up here as well for 1 to Singapore.

email jensenvphilip@gmail.com

Hi John,

I sent you an email back in mid September (specifically the 16th) and didn’t get a reply back. Did my email get into your junk?

Please get in touch with me.

Thank you.

Since it has been awhile since any activity on this, hoping you have enough orders/interest for the next run? Form submitted!

Let us know. Thanks!!

…seriously, there are other 65 mm router mounts out there.

1 Like

you can always make your own.

I did…

4 Likes

I sent a message as well, 2 months ago maybe. Got no response.

John you seem to have disappeared. It really would be nice if you got back to me about the mount that I already paid for with paypal.

You know you can use paypal to refund my money.

Still posting on his Twitter page as of late November,

Right Geoff, a little more than a month ago on twitter. He hadn’t replied to the last few emails I sent him and that was before the last time he tweeted.

Even if you pay with paypal not as a gift, you only have about 6 months.

I am not losing sleep over it, but it is disappointing.

@moderators

This thread is a waste of time and should be locked down and forgotten.

Jesus mary and joseph… I can make these… someone start a new thread that really needs one, tag me in it and if we get TEN orders, I will sell them at a discount to the original price. After all, the drawings are POSTED in this thread. But I need ten orders. $60. And someone needs to start a thread. AND close this one down.

1 Like

I’d be interested as long as shipping wouldn’t be crazy (to Canada). So you’re thinking $60 USD?

Rusty - if you can rally 10 orders I can set up a job. May @ZachKaplan wants a few hundred of them.

@RustyApparently people have found a solution. I have had no replies to this. If you search Makita mount, I bet some eterprising x-carve owner is selling them now. If not, let me know.

Oh ya, I was going to make a post about this, but got side tracked with some projects. No biggy, my shimmed Dewalt mount has been working pretty good, so I’l probably just stick with it for a while longer.

1 Like

I’ve been using a MCLS 9056 which is essentially a rebranded Makita router but I find that the brushes wear out after three or four hours of carving. is this normal?

I am using a Makita and after 100hrs at speed setting 1&2 the brushes have only worn down about 1/16", give or take.

Thanks for the info. Perhaps after switching to the Makita branded brushes I’ll get more life…