Building a furniture catalog that can be made on X-Carve?

@WorkinWoods can you please fix the material dimensions in the file? It currently says 12in x 8in x .5in

@Zach_Kaplan

okay I fixed her up for you

Sweet.

You want to make it into a project and have it featured?

Not me, but cool… :sunglasses:

@Zach_Kaplan

oh yeah that would be cool let me fix up the file some more and create a project out of it

I will pm you when its ready

thanks

@MidnightMaker that guy in the video is very talented and that chair is very cool. The technique everyone is using for the bend is interesting. I’ve seen it on the laser but not on an X-Carve.

@WorkinWoods nice

We are up to 6 pieces of furniture in the catalog!

SlimChair

You COULD make one of these:

I love how he says You can’t spell Instructable without “table”… oh wait you posted that. You can’t spell Inventables without a table either!

1 Like

Thanks, I was actually quite proud of that one… :wink:

1 Like

Do you have the files?

This was before my Inventables addiction. I could generate some files if needed. It would be an interesting exercise. I have the SketchUp files. This was also the precursor to my DiResta stool remake Limbert-style.

Oh, I’ll add the Limbert Style stool now. Do you have a picture where the top isn’t cut off you could update it with?

I have plenty of pics. It was the auto-formatting of the Projects CMS that did that.

This is starting to fill out we have 7 pieces of furniture in a few hours

@Zach_Kaplan

where you able to receive my pm?

1 Like

Missed it but just saw it and just added it. Can you please add an in context photo? I’m gonna ask the slim chair, shelf, and Diresta to get an in context picture too.

Looking good everyone, looking good.

Great Job. :slight_smile:
Thanks for sharing

1 Like

Have you made any furniture @StephenCook? If you post the link I’ll add it.

@Zach_Kaplan

what do you mean by a context photo? you mean take a picture with the piece in use?